Thursday 10 March 2016

Current Makeup Favourites | FreshOutTheRunway

Hey guys!
Today I thought I would write about my current makeup favourites, as I have so many! But first can we appreciate how amazing my new makeup bag is! I have been seeing these all over Instagram and Twitter, I've always wanted one. Today me and my mum went into TK Maxx and I found this treasure for only £6.99, so I defiantly had to buy it!

Now onto the actual makeup; my favourite foundation at the moment is the Bourjois healthy mix foundation. It is a medium coverage foundation but is defiantly build able. I have a lot of redness on my cheeks and this helps to hide it. I am also loving the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer, it has a thick formula which helps to hide dark under eyes and redness. The colour helps to brighten up my under eyes and blends like a dream. Moreover, I'm obsessed with The Balm Marylou manizer! The highlight which it gives on the cheeks is absolutely beautiful! To set my face I use the Too Faced translucent pressed powder, this doesn't add any extra colour to my face but does set my oily nose from  becoming oily throughout the day. The bronzer I use is also by Too Faced, it's called the Blushing bronzer called Ross and Rachel. This bronzer looks natural on the skin and has a small blush inside too. For pale skinned people like myself, it is a must have for bronzing the skin. Once I have completed my entire face I spray the Mac Fix+ all over my face. It helps to give my skin a healthy glow and removes any powder that hasn't settled into my face.

The most important part of the face; the BROWS! Eyebrows are defiantly the part of my face that takes the most time in a morning as they have to be perfect! I have been using the Anastasia Beverly Hills dipbrow pomade for some time, but it is still my all time favourite brow product. I use an angled brush to apply it, it glides on amazing, however a light hand is needed because it is highly pigmented.

For my eyes, I have been loving the Carli Bybel palette which she created with BHcosmetics. The eye shadows are gorgeous and so are the highlights, for the price it's a steal. I've also been using the Stila Magnificent metals foil finish eye shadow. People don't talk about these enough, they are stunning! The tiniest amount goes a long way, I would recommend these to anyone! However, they are tricky to apply so if you do buy one, have a practice before hand using it. The mascara I have been loving is the Mac false lashes. I decided to get the travel size as I'm really picky about mascara, but this one is great. It isn't a wet formula ( if you get what I mean) it's dry and lasts all day. Lastly, my lips. I decided to jump on the trend of liquid lipsticks. Recently I ordered two Gerard Cosmetics Hydra matte liquid lipsticks. I didn't know what to expect as I had never used a liquid lipstick before, but I can honestly say I will never use a matte lipstick again. They dry beautifully matte, don't dry out my lips and are really pigmented. I will be buying more of these!

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed my first Blog!!
I will leave links to all the products in the comments.
Love Chloe x